So.....I've started my own "creation"
blog. I'd say "craft" blog, but that makes me wanna die. just. a. little. bit. Not that there's anything wrong with that, cause let's be honest, I'm a total crafter. But in a contemporary way. Now buy my shit.
So I woke up at 5am this morning and couldn't get back to sleep. This would have been a perfect opportunity to get my
fat ass out of bed and Get. In. The. Gym. You know, as someone who has not lost weight and will be in a bikini in 5 weeks.....So yeah, that did not happen. Want to know what I did? Sure you do! I got up. I did. I got ready for work in a FLASH I tell you, a flash, with this crazy amount of adrenaline pumping through my veins. Why, you ask (you're asking, I just know it) because I knew that the minute I was all ready I could dash down to the
creation station and
craft create! For like an hour before work! An hour to make rosettes and such lovelies out of felt for the
St. Patrick's Day Yarn Wreath! I knew I would be creating in the evening (cause I sold this
one!) So I did. I watched the news (cause I'm super up on what's doin) drank my coffee, and cut and rolled and hot glued my ass off until 7:10am. Yeah I did.
So, don't call me a crafter. I'm a creator. Of crafty shit. :)
Oh, and this is what I made, just in case you're interested. (you are, right?)
 |
| 6am craziness. |
PS, S... is a super skinny bitch.
B.Chen.
No comments:
Post a Comment