It's a good thing I don't have kids....Sorry sweetie, Mommy's too busy being awesome to make time for you. Ha!
So what have I been "soooo busy" doing since my initial Tuesday blog? Well, I'll tell you because I know you're all dying to know:
Wednesday = Adult Snow Day. Waist-high drifts and angry
What should have been a lazy morning sleeping in till noon started with Bacon at our bedroom door at 2am, crying to be let in. Then there was J Chen
Except for that hour of hell.......
You know those people that get angry when they clean? Like, get out of their way, they're effing CLEANING right now and they're pissed at you. I once had a roommate like that. I have a mother and an aunt like that. This is probably why I don't clean now....Anyway, my point is that this is exactly how J was acting while we were clearing the 90-ft drifts in our once only kinda-snowy driveway.
One shovel--that I just bought, thanks. One snow blower. One super thrilled husband. And me, the eternal optimist. Guess who got the shovel? Listen, I know that I'm not some delicate creature and I do appreciate the non-gym workout, but come on!, give your "little" wife a break! 90-ft drifts people! And here I am, standing on top of them, trying to move Mt. Snowapocalypse with a freaking plastic shovel. BUT, I'm still a good sport--of course--and am laughing and making the best of this I can. My other half....well he's pissed. And doesn't find me even the least bit adorable as I giggle and snap pictures of this crazy shit. What.Ever. Long story


No comments:
Post a Comment