Tuesday, February 1, 2011

february. 28 days of honesty.

OK, so honesty sounds kinda, oh I don't know, conservative?  Silly?  Dumb?  What I'm really talking about here are confessions.  Not like baby jesus confessions--let's not get confused.  Just simple, didja know, quasi funny confessions.  Each day of the month. 

Here's an example...

February 1st, confession 1:
My Christmas Tree is still up.  It is.  And I have no end date in mind.  Listen, I'm not ashamed or anything, but I feel the need to talk about it.  Or justify it.  But I'm not ashamed, dammit!  I'm not!!!! 

It's fake, and beautiful (like a Christmas fireworks explosion!) and looks amazing in its place next to the TV.  A blank wall needs something.  And that happens to be my Christmas tree.  For a least four months a year. 

My sweet baby Bacon and the infamous Christmas tree.

the end,
b. chen

No comments:

Post a Comment